• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seat Cover Qustion.

Lineman735

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Viper XTX LE
2010 Nytro XTX
Hi, im looking for the correct part number for a blue/white mtn seat cover for my 2018 Sidewinder LTX LE. I already have the pan and foam. I checked online and i want to make sure I don't order a red/white one by accident. Hoping someone has the correct number. Thanks!

Hi, im looking for the correct part number for a blue/white mtn seat cover for my 2018 Sidewinder LTX LE. I already have the pan and foam. I checked online and i want to make sure I don't order a red/white one by accident. Hoping someone has the correct number. Thanks!

Have you tried contacting Port Yamaha and talk with Kevin, he will steer you in the correct direction?

Thanks, I figured it out with the help of this site...this number asscoiated with the mtx le...sw1nml53jl has the L representing the blue so I'm all set. Thanks again.

Back