• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

seat heaters

Country
USA
Snowmobile
srviper and apex
I have an ltx se and rode a base ltx and fell in love with the seat heater! I want to put one one mine but dont want to give up my blue/white/black seat cover for a boring black one. They say the new seat cover is laminated. What would happen if I put the heating element under my seat cover? :dunno:

seat heater

You can reuse your seat cover when you install the heated seat plus you will have a backup black seat cover that you can sell on this site or kept it as a spare seat cover...did it with my seat as I wanted to kept the original seat cover... :Rockon:

So there is nothing special about the cover that comes with the heated seat kit? Thought it was some special material or something.

I thought the samething, In that case I will order one up! Anyone looking for a black seat cover? lol

shouldn't be any issues in adding the heater. I put a viper heating element and switch on my wife's vector. Reused the stock cover and couldn't be happier with the results. Looks stock and works excellent.

Back