• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

seat dye WOW!!!!

SISCAKIDD

Expert
dyed my seat today and all i can say is wow ,i refinish things for a living and can't believe how good this stuff from a spray can worked,check the pics,you tell me good or not.also note the exell exhaust,other mods include ulmers air filter kit,joe gibbs racing oil and the new grab bar was needed after wraping the stock one around a trail sign lol.last pic is of my new shop almost done.

Attachments

• seat 009.JPG
    seat 009.JPG
    242.1 KB · Views: 246
  • seat 005.JPG
    seat 005.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 97
  • seat 007.JPG
    seat 007.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 81
  • seat 003.JPG
    seat 003.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 135
  • seat 002.JPG
    seat 002.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 108

SISCAKIDD said:
dyed my seat today and all i can say is wow ,i refinish things for a living and can't believe how good this stuff from a spray can worked,check the pics,you tell me good or not.also note the exell exhaust,other mods include ulmers air filter kit,joe gibbs racing oil and the new grab bar was needed after wraping the stock one around a trail sign lol.last pic is of my new shop almost done.

I could eat chili off that floor!!! Let us know how it holds up! ;)!

Looks awsome i was thinkin about doing the same thing to my XTX what kinda dye did you go with? and off topic what kinda of bike do you have? i see it in the picture but i saw no badges on her

the dye is a SEM product got it at my supplier it is made for vinyl and plastic also used a adhesion promoter ,the bike is a yamaha or star raider the floor has been down over a year,holds up great just don't drag carbides across it and that is not a windy on the quad its my windy for the nytro just setting there til it gets colder

Back