• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seat Options for 07 Attak

z06vette1

Veteran
I'm a rather large guy with a bad hip, the stock seat on my Attak seems to have lost its composure after 1700 miles. has anyone had the foam replaced or tried a Boss aftermarket seat? I'm affraid it I can't remedy this situation quick I may be done riding before the season gets started. I'm scheduled for a hip replacement in Feb and would like to ride until then. thanks for your help. Larry

You may look for a stock yami mountain or rs nytro seat, they came with firmer foam in them....

Apex RTX in 07 came with firmer seat as well.

But they cost a few bucks.....my guess if you could find an auto upholstry shop they could do it for you very cheap.

Attak Seat

Saw your post. I have similar issues, bad knees though. The Attak seat foam is very soft and sacks out on a long ride. I took mine to a local upholsterer and had them cut out 4 inches of the soft foam and add in several inches of more dense/firm foam. My seat height is now about 4 inches over stock. I rode it for the first time this past weekend with the new seat and it was fantastic. I highly recomend. I have pictures of the seat mod posted about a month back on this forum if you want to take a look.

Back