• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show Pricing Special: NOVI and TORONTO

Curve Industries

TY Advertiser
Website
www.curveindustries.com
Here is the deal.... since we can't make it to the shows, we are going to extend an offer during the week of Toronto and during the week of Novi. We realize some of our customers were banking on our sale pricing and since things didn't work out this year, we are going to make it happen anyway.

.:: Canadian customers ONLY can purchase at show pricing from October 13th through 19th.

.:: US customers ONLY can purchase at show pricing from October 27th through November 2nd.

Show pricing is $419 including skis, loops, and hardware. Carbides are 20% off and shipping is extra.

How does that sound?

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com

bought a set of skis from you guys at the Big East show Friday night with my buddy he had the 08 anniversary nytro and i had the 09 Se Nytro would just like to thank you for all the time you spent with me discussing the skis and handling of the sled. If they work half as good as you say I'll be more than happy thanks again- Mark

Hey Sean,

That sounds great! I will be ordering two sets during US sales week. It was great talking to you last week. We are looking forward to enjoying dart free riding this season. ;)!

Thanks for the great words you guys! It is so rewarding for us to know that you are happy with how we run things. All we do is pick up the phone and answer some emails... go figure.

The reason why we are offering this special is because we are unable to attend any other shows. We've had so many requests asking, can I get show pricing since you wont be there? Finally, Nick and I said, "It's our fault we aren't there, lets just do it."

So in summary, we will not be attending any more shows this year and this is the last ski discount we will be offering until May 1st. Over the season we would still like to launch the "Trade-in Program" however, retail pricing will apply. We may throw a week of free shipping or free hardware out too.

Overseas Members should PM us to take advantage during the week of Toronto pricing.

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com

Anyone choosing to order online will have to enter a coupon code during check out. This code ensures that only the loyal forum members receive the discount.

Use code: Toronto

This code is good now through Sunday the 19th of October

Use code: Novi

This code is good from October 27th through the 2nd of November

Again, Canadian and overseas customers ONLY this week and US customers ONLY 27th through the 2nd. If you checkout with the code and shouldn't have.... you will get a nasty phone call from Curve Industries!

Any questions welcomed ;)!

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com

Curve Industries said:
Here is the deal.... since we can't make it to the shows, we are going to extend an offer during the week of Toronto and during the week of Novi. We realize some of our customers were banking on our sale pricing and since things didn't work out this year, we are going to make it happen anyway.

.:: Canadian customers ONLY can purchase at show pricing from October 13th through 19th.

.:: US customers ONLY can purchase at show pricing from October 27th through November 2nd.

Show pricing is $419 including skis, loops, and hardware. Carbides are 20% off and shipping is extra.

How does that sound?

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com

It sounds like $60 cheaper than I paid for them...

Sean,

Spoke with your partner Nick this morning and ordered 2 sets of skis. Both you guys are a real joy to talk to. The passion that both of you have for the sport and more importantly, your product, is just incredible. Can't wait to experience the CURVE XS ski's in action!!!! Keep up the great work guys!! ;)!

Thank you for the orders and support fellas!

... Lucky, if you want another set, we can give you $60 off the retail price this week :jump: In all seriousness though, we appreciate your early purchase. I think if we were to openly schedule all sales, people would wait and we would be inundated with orders all at once. Same thing buying a car though, at one time the lot is full price and a moment later there is a special. At the end of the day, you have an incredible set of skis that will provide you with a winter of enjoyment like you've never experienced before.

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com
www.RideWithRobbie.com

Back