• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show us your tail light and LED mods...

jcurrieta

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Apex (Hids, pipes and a chick on the hood)
I clicked the link for rear LED tails and its dead,,, anyhow I have some different ideas for my RX1 and Ill be trying them out after xmas,,, just wondering what others did and where did they find there parts. thanks Jeff

I have an LED whip from ArizonaWhips.com. My buddy has a blue LED home made whip. See the picture below.

Attachments

• photo5.JPG
    photo5.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 408
more interested in tail lights. Whips are not really what i was looking for. but def. different and thanks tho

I haven't got any on the tail but I added some to the windshield sides. I ordered them from Hong Kong on e-bay for about 20% of what it costs to buy them retail here.

Here's what I had on my two old vipers.. they were the tail light and brake light combo.. they were 12 inches wide and bright... I've considered puting one back on my attak, but just haven't gotten around to it

Attachments

• led-7.jpg
    led-7.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 349
  • led-6.jpg
    led-6.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 313
  • LED-3.jpg
    LED-3.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 290
I dont have a mountain sled and was thinking of swapping out the stock seat light,,,, has anyone done this also?? Those strip lights are cool,,, and a sweet idea.

the sled on teh left is a 121.. I only stretched one sled that year

I had to do a custom light on my new doo, so I could fit the Mountain Addiction tunnel bag on the short track. Here it is almost finished, I painted it to match too. Turned out pretty nice.

Attachments

• Tail light.jpg
    Tail light.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 318

Back