• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sick of UNGROOMED trails

unbelievable, I would have a hard time not telling them to do something physically impossible.......

Best part is before they came to y house they stopped into the local police kept to find out what kind of citizen I was..all good there but I still got a verbal warning. In Massachusetts you have to be 150' from any dwelling..that's what they told me and its on the books, doest matter I'm on my own property..check it out on Mass.gov. snowmobile laws. Yes it sucks and an over reach.

Unbelievable talk about abuse of power.

Best part is before they came to y house they stopped into the local police kept to find out what kind of citizen I was..all good there but I still got a verbal warning. In Massachusetts you have to be 150' from any dwelling..that's what they told me and its on the books, doest matter I'm on my own property..check it out on Mass.gov. snowmobile laws. Yes it sucks and an over reach.
Someone must have reported you, can't see inviro police combing the neighbor hoods looking for snowmobilers, that's crazy, I bet the state of Massachusetts would be the first with their hands out wanting any money that the snowmobilers bring to the state, very sad

more than likely someone did report me, we have a bunch of dirt bikers and ATV riders in the neighborhood...some don't like it. The Game Wardens and Police actively watch the trails around here. Blockades have been put up all over the place to try to stop the use of trails by people looking for a bit of fun. It seems like the authorities here like control here..I heard it often enough the crackdown on riding.

more than likely someone did report me, we have a bunch of dirt bikers and ATV riders in the neighborhood...some don't like it. The Game Wardens and Police actively watch the trails around here. Blockades have been put up all over the place to try to stop the use of trails by people looking for a bit of fun. It seems like the authorities here like control here..I heard it often enough the crackdown on riding.
There is always a few bad apples that can cause problems for the riders that just want to have some fun and go out riding with their families, we have that problem here also at times but not very often, the wardens here are very reasonable and are all for atving and snowmobiling, we have Atv and snowmobile friendly towns now so you now can ride down the street to get fuel and sit down to a good meal, also the money this sport generates to the communities here is a huge help to small businesses, your situation is sad to say the least, it could be so much better.

Back