• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder BOV

Not sure I am ready for an external intake but I do love hearing the turbo sing.
same! thats where i was at also! i found the map tun was the smallest less bulky i could find , installed it and analyzed it in garage and still wasnt sure of my decision! first ride i was yuuuuup this is music!

:)

Attachments

• 5487FE37-78F9-454F-9035-706178F09CE2.jpeg
    5487FE37-78F9-454F-9035-706178F09CE2.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 51
Turbo smart here from TD, multi map 250-300hp, CAI under the hood and 3" TD super quiet muffler.

You hear a lot of turbo noise, I love it.

Hey guys, just installed a BFG response BOV on my 2020 sidewinder. I believe I've installed it correctly, it's pretty straight forward. I bought this specifically for the vent to atmosphere blow off noise. The response is adjustable for the noise. I tried it every which way and can't get noise out of it. I adjusted the spring at different settings as well, still nothing. The spring adjustment is really only for the timing of when the air is released but I'll try anything at this point. Anyone have this issue? Any ideas of what is going wrong? My sled has no tune yet and is completely stock. I'd imagine it should still produce bov noise from the trumpet tho.
20230321_135927.jpg

Turbo smart here from TD, multi map 250-300hp, CAI under the hood and 3" TD super quiet muffler.

You hear a lot of turbo noise, I love it.
I have the under hood intake from TD. I wouldn't say it makes a lot of noise. A light whistle at lower revs and you can only here the ch-ch-ch noise after a quick release of the throttle under full boost.
I actually love it as I call it just the right amount of noise.

Hey guys, just installed a BFG response BOV on my 2020 sidewinder. I believe I've installed it correctly, it's pretty straight forward. I bought this specifically for the vent to atmosphere blow off noise. The response is adjustable for the noise. I tried it every which way and can't get noise out of it. I adjusted the spring at different settings as well, still nothing. The spring adjustment is really only for the timing of when the air is released but I'll try anything at this point. Anyone have this issue? Any ideas of what is going wrong? My sled has no tune yet and is completely stock. I'd imagine it should still produce bov noise from the trumpet tho. View attachment 172231[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20230321_135927.jpg
    20230321_135927.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 34
I have the under hood intake from TD. I wouldn't say it makes a lot of noise. A light whistle at lower revs and you can only here the ch-ch-ch noise after a quick release of the throttle under full boost.
I actually love it as I call it just the right amount of noise.
Ah OK, I probably won't hear the ch ch ch as mine is stock. I'm sure I'll hear it once a stage 3 is put in for next year. Thx for the reply.

Yup, I have 2007 F8 Tony Stewart edition that my gf rides. It sounds like a Honda Civic with a soup can on it! Lol

Back