• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder windshield

BTbt

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTX LE
Has anyone seen the accessory windshields from Yamaha yet? Photo on Yamaha Canada site of mid height is
a Viper. Windshield on LTX LE is more of a hood ornament, not fun in northern Ontario.

There are two mid shield options - a clear one and a smoked version. I got the smoked on for my blue LTX-LE - should be good protection

just get the dx shield at the show in syracuse they had different ones and for canada and maine were i ride the dx shield is the best,period

Does anybody has a link to these windshields so we can see the different option?

For me I will reuse the little blue one I had on my viper. Cold wind for me is not a problem. [emoji38]

Any pictures of mid shield smoke installed? My son has low sport smoke with blue and white, looks great on his blue/white Viper, with hand guards decent wind protection

I could be wrong....but Im fairly certain the viper shield wont fit the sw

Short one will fit ,big one will not because of small flare on the top of the hod beside the beam.I was plannig to put the mid,short red/ black whit Yamaha decal on it but wont fit so I ordered a the mid black from the thundercat

Short one will fit ,big one will not because of small flare on the top of the hod beside the beam.I was plannig to put the mid,short red/ black whit Yamaha decal on it but wont fit so I ordered a the mid black from the thundercat

Ate you sure it will fit.? Talking to Kevin at port, he said many yam to cat shields don't work because of different attachments purposely to prevent us from doing this...

I want that shield too...what's the part number please..let us know when you get it if it does cross over thanks

I wondering why ? The top light where panel are is the same...
For me... I'm talking about this one... I want to put it on my sidewinder ltx blue

e41bd3041a7e3816313853bd5dbb31c8.jpg

Back