• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Simmons skis

stx22

I've got a Rage coming and want to put my Simmons on it. Does anyone know if the mounting saddles will be the same as the saddles for a Warrior? Thanks.

They should be. I would be surprised if they weren't. Call Val Simmons at Simmons. He'll answer the phone. He's a funny old fart!! :Rockon:

I've put Simmons skis on my Warrior and my buddy has put his on his Rage. They track very well and don't seem to reduce top-end like ski-donkey's precision ski's do. I would recommend them to anyone.

I put Simmons on my sled and I had no problems. They track awsome and bite in the corners. You will not be sorry! I recomend the Dark Blue with Gray. Looks awsome on my sled! ;)!

I rode on some sleds with stock skis this weekend. It certainly solidified my belief in the Simmons skis. Excellent choice for anyone and well worth the price.

my dad has simmons on his 04 rx1 and he said that it corners more flat and he has a lot more bite with teh skis. so the first thing i did when i got my rage was changed my skis....but i put some c&a's on

Back