• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ski boots

jakeho

Veteran
Has anybody tried the ski boots for loading and unloading your sled on a trailer? If so, please provide any useful info. such as do they work or are they just a flash in the pan? :winter:

They work, but, you have to be lined up real good as they dont allow you to steer very much. They are great for protecting the deck on the trailer and concrete floor from the carbides.

I have been using these boots for many, many years. They work great. I found out the best way to unload your machine (only if you have a tilt trailer) is to put the boots on backwards when unloading, otherwise the boots slide off the skies even if they are snapped down.

Thanks everyone who responded. BTW I call them ski boots cuz that's what Yamaha calls 'em. Thanks

Hey RR, I'm originally from Deer Lake and am living in River Philip,NS now. I've lived out west for 20+ years and really missed the snow and sledin'. It's good to be back on this end of her, b'ye.

I never left the rock and hopfully nerver will. Grew up in Buchans and still do most of my sldding there.

Back