• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ski lift out of the corner

apexgt

I seem to be getting alot of inside ski lift coming out of a corner on my GT, is there any kind of settings that I can change that may help cure this? Everything is stock with transfer and shocks set in the middle, I have about 40 miles on it.

Adjust the transfer, untill all of the weight transfer is at the min. If that does not work, tighten the limiter 1 notch, but I can't see you needing to do that yet. Play with the weight trasfer first.

Will turning my transfer to a min. setting hurt me out of the hole real bad?

Try more compression and spring preasure on your front shocks. That will make it harder for the sled to role onto the other ski 8)

LazyBastard said:
LOOSEN the front springs and pull down the limiter straps.

So give the springs less pressure and tighten the the limiter strap to the next hole? Will this hurt straight line acceleration, I am happy with the way my sled hooks up just looking for flatter cornering.

What I have noticed is My Attak likes to be driven not ridden....When I rode into corners somewhat hard and just sat in the center of the seat I noticed some lift. If I moved up on the tank more and just put a little weight shift into the corner, the lift was gone. Then again it is still early and maybe conditions have something to do with it.

Back