• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skinz new front end

X2 rlcofmn

Mine came with Delrin bushing installed, so no need to dig your old ones out.....Skinz probably figured everyone's were done anyway. LOL

OTM

OFT is doing the retrofit on the shocks for people. It is a pretty reasonable price I think to get it done. They have to open up the ends more and then machine grooves in them for retainers to hold the bearings in place.

I purchased the spherical bearings from OFT. However i did use set screws instead of the retainer clips that came with the bearings.

If you dont have right tools for the job, i would recommend you to send the shocks to them to have the bearings fitted.

Had the first real ride with the concept suspension in the mountains today, and I cant find words to explain how well it works.

Boondocking and sidehilling was like nothing. I dont recognize the sled at all.
Its totally awesome!

:yam:

I am headed up tomorrow to put some more miles on mine - I hope we can find some good snow to test. There will be two stock Nytros in our group too so I can compare.

Dimebag said:
Had the first real ride with the concept suspension in the mountains today, and I cant find words to explain how well it works.

Boondocking and sidehilling was like nothing. I dont recognize the sled at all.
Its totally awesome!

:yam:

Good to hear Dime! I was able to help with R and D on these last winter with Scott, we hit rocks stumps and trees and evrything else in the backcountry and 0 heim joint failures.

Hope everyone who orderd this kit can get out and enjoy it! ;)!

Mine are sitting in my PO box in Anchorage, I'll be back there tomorrow and check them out.

Back