• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SLEDHEAD'S ONTARIO RIDE EVALUATION

Great report, as all the TY guys have done...........Wishin I'd waited now.........BUT whats Yami got up their sleeve for 07??????????? :yam:

Silverbullet said:
Great report, as all the TY guys have done...........Wishin I'd waited now.........BUT whats Yami got up their sleeve for 07??????????? :yam:

Its hard to say what they have in store for 07. They would not say at all and we tryed to find out as much as we could. Who knows???? My guess is that they will wait and see how the 06's go and make more new descisions on what to release the following year.

I figured that's why you stayed over!! Ply them with liquor until someone spills the beans!!

You really blew the opportunity to start some cool rumours lol.

Thats why I stayed over. But they did say that Skidoo formally objected to no turbo charged snowcross racers to the Snow Cross Assoc. Now you can take that any way you want but that would be the only way to get lightweight 4 stroke power in my books. We will just have to wait and see. :4STroke:

Silverbullet said:
Two no brainers would be a 150 FI RX-Venture and a 165 hp FI SUPER APEX :Rockon: :Rockon:

THEY ARE ALREADY GETTING 200HP FROM THE BIKES. WITH SOME MINOR MOD'S. THAT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE A 200HP FACTORY MUSCLE SLED. LaLaLa

AND I AGREE, A 150 VENTURE WOULD BE THE NATURAL EVOLUTION OF THAT LINE.

Question:

In one of the pics the hood is off. Can you still open the hood like normal or does it have to be lifted off? Thanks in advance.

snowbelt said:
Question:

In one of the pics the hood is off. Can you still open the hood like normal or does it have to be lifted off? Thanks in advance.

Answer; The hod has to be lifted off. ;)!

Back