• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SNOW TRAKER

APEXLIGHTNING,

Any idea how much a set of these cost? Looking at the website, they don't look like they would hold up very well except in great conditions but I would be willing to give them a try instead of buying new skis.

they have 2 versions of them. in canada at royaldistributing the regular ones are $189.95 and the extremes are $169.95. this winter we were far from ideal conditions. with verry little snow and alot of rocks sticking through dad put 3500Km on a set and they held up great.

I've put 12,ooo miles on 2 sets in the last 4 seasons and they probably will last another season on my GT. Pavement and bare ground don't harm the carbides very much. After 1600 miles of sh##y miles this year in Quebec these things will take anything!!! They corner great on ice or snow with no darting, 1 hand stearing at any speed. ;)!

attakred06 said:
i cat hunter where are you from mabe we could ride together next season... :4STroke: :jump:
I'm about 4 hours south-west of you ,45 minutes west of Gatineau on the Ontario border in the district of Pontiac .I've drove past your town going sleding at St.zenon several times. ;)!

cat hunter said:
attakred06 said:
i cat hunter where are you from mabe we could ride together next season... :4STroke: :jump:
I'm about 4 hours south-west of you ,45 minutes west of Gatineau on the Ontario border in the district of Pontiac .I've drove past your town going sleding at St.zenon several times. ;)!

your not that far from me then. im about 20min fom pembroke

so if i dont go your way you let me know when you come this way i ride almost every night on weekdays usualy i go to real masse for coffee about 2hours ride one way the first time now i do it in hour and haft bye

APEXLIGHTNING said:
cat hunter said:
attakred06 said:

your not that far from me then. im about 20min fom pembroke
I'm 35 miles from Pembroke,was there today at Pete's getting some dress up parts for my Harley.Small world!!! ;)!

Guys I have to cross rail road tracks a few times each ride. Will they hold up to these impacts.

Seems light duty to the eye. Do not doubt your reports just very new to me to see some thing like this

Yamadoo

they held up to everything this year. road crossings, railroad crossings, gravel roads, rocks, even a very lenghty accidental trip through downtown timmins. they when through all of that last year and they still look great. the peices on the side only ever come in contact with snow. when on a road the center carbide holds the weight.

APEXLIGHTNING said:
they held up to everything this year. road crossings, railroad crossings, gravel roads, rocks, even a very lenghty accidental trip through downtown timmins. they when through all of that last year and they still look great. the peices on the side only ever come in contact with snow. when on a road the center carbide holds the weight.
Like the man says!!! ;)!

Back