• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile Boots

ApexerER

Expert
I wore my trusty old snowmobile boots hunting this weekend ( it was cold) and the rubber sole seperated from the leather upper part. Since I need a new pair I was wondering if anyone had any sugestions. I had HJC, They were warm but kind of big and klunky.

David has a pair of Klim boots he bought that were too small, he never returned them but bought another pair, what is your size?

any chace Dave has 14's......let me know, I need new boots.

or .... size 10 box works in a pinch.

Viper_Dave's Wife said:
David has a pair of Klim boots he bought that were too small, he never returned them but bought another pair, what is your size?

Sorry David wears a 12 but if you just get some bread bags and duct tape the top that might work, double bag for Canada weather!

David says they are Klim Radiums they are marked size 13 but they fit like an 11 He bought them on ebay, used but just like brand new. he said he will sell them for 50 bucks plus shipping, pm him if u want them

Back