• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile.com write up on 50th Anniversary Apex

And then there where three! The up side is with all the people jumping to the Cat chassis there are lots of Apex's for sale. Ride them till I die unless Yamaha does something spectacular!

Yamaha did do something spectacular, its called the Sidewinder !!! Don't get me wrong, I still have my 08 40th LTX GT with 30 000 kms on it. The SW just checks waaaaayyyyy more boxes for me.

Yamaha did do something spectacular, its called the Sidewinder !!! Don't get me wrong, I still have my 08 40th LTX GT with 30 000 kms on it. The SW just checks waaaaayyyyy more boxes for me.

They built a turbo engine for Cat! Now build something for themselves, that would be spectacular! Don't get me wrong I like the T-Cat but it doesn't check enough boxes for me! A Cat chassis with an Apex engine would have been closer!

I haven't even ridden my '07 and I'm already contemplating adding a '08 40th anniversary edition GT for sale locally.

Something is wrong with me.... :dunno:

My fiance & I have an 06 Apex GT & a 12 Vector. From what I have seen, the Apex (& newer Vectors) are far more refined and we'll built than other brands... and even the Viper & Sidewinder. I have checked out the Vipers and Sidewinders at dealers a few different times and always thought they just seem "cheap" as far as build quality of the body/chassis. Kind of like anything else that may be "Made in the USA" but with Chinese manufactured parts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back