• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobiling Memorial Day Weekend 2011

Vmax4

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 FXNytro MTX 162 SE with a 270 hp MCX Turbo and assorted goodies!
Just a couple pics to show the amazing snow conditions in my neck of the
woods. Went riding yesterday and had 10-12 feet of base, snowing all day
on us with 6 inches of new snow, and just a great day of riding! Went
waterskiing this morning. GOTTA LOVE CENTRAL WASHINGTON!

Check out the attached pics:

Attachments

• DSC00629.JPG
    DSC00629.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC00636.JPG
    DSC00636.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC00635.JPG
    DSC00635.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 184

I'm not going to lie,I love snowmobiling but summer is nice as well! To me what makes snowmobiling so special is the fact that you have to wait! If we had it all year around or 7-8 months out of the year i don't think I would enjoy it as much because you do it a lot more! I enjoy it because its not rare but you only can do it 3-4 months out of the year! but that sure did look like fun hope everyone was safe!

3-4 months a year.......... We ride Mid-November to June every year. Waterski April to November.

What makes snowmobiling and boating special, is the family and friends that I get to go with!

That looks awesome, i would totally love to go sledding in may/jun. One Day i will! I just gotta move first! Jealous!

Man are you lucky! Got the waverunners out for the first time yesterday. They are fun, but it just isn't like riding sleds. The waveerunners boost is still stock (for now). But man do I love the boost on the Nytro!!!! Have a Great Holiday and think of all us poor guys that are stuck in the 90+ degreee heat!

I just turned on my A/C today. We didn't even get a quarter of your 12 feet all last winter and most of it got lost in the rain. Enjoy it while you can!

The 12 feet is just what is left that as settled down from the real annual snowfall...........

Vmax4 said:
3-4 months a year.......... We ride Mid-November to June every year. Waterski April to November.

What makes snowmobiling and boating special, is the family and friends that I get to go with!
That is so true

Vmax4 said:

amen to that! :Rockon: we usually ride mid/late december-early/mid march. this winter we had a real good base (3-4 feet :-o ) nothing like you though!!

Pics were taken at Hart's Pass just outside Mazama, WA. Elevation is about 6500 feet at the top of the pass and you get a little higher here and there as you boondock around. The North Cascades had a real good late season snow this year.

I used to live in NH, actually have a brother that lives in Berlin. I was home for Christmas this year and got to ride the area near 6 Gun City. We left from that area and rode a loop around to Fabian's (Home of the $20 Hamburger) and then back. I liked that area growing up.

Trails are great in that area. We do less trails and more off trail. I was in Revelstoke this year where we had about a 20 foot base and fresh now every day. Same with McCall, ID. I have grown to like off trail riding the most. Will be turbo-ing a 2010 MTX SE 162 in the near future.............

Back