• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

so who has snow checked ?

Johnboy, now it is going to be harder to pick you out on the trails! I always looked extra close when I would see a Venture coming to see if it was you. Do something special to make it stand out, so we will know if we should stop and say Hello!

Agman,

Ha ha, will do. It will make it stand out somehow! It was a hard decision to make the move from the Venture. Been riding a Venture since 2005, put on over 30 thousand fun miles between the 05 and 11. Felt it was time for a change. I missed the demo rides but I finally test drove a Viper yesterday before I pulled the trigger, Hope it was the right call, obviously, it was different, but if felt like it will be fun to ride. I am getting the 141 track, so it won't be much different from the 144 tracks on the Ventures in some aspects.

It was a hard decision between an Apex XTX and the S-TX-DX. I am not still completely 100 percent sold on my decision. I still have until Tuesday to switch. Hopefully, For my riding style of pretty much just cruising the trails with a little bit of off trail mixed in the Viper was the right choice?

Take Care

LTX-DX $11,700 .....I loved my APEX (for sale) and I've ridden a Vector, so now I'll have a Viper to go with my '70 and'71 vintage Yamaha's......

WOW I will be the only RED sled so if you see me flag me down LOL. Makes me feel like I should rethink my choice but Nah............

If I had heard it described as Johny Cash Black I would have gone that way.

Now our family has RED, White, Blue and of course black. So I thought go with the red so the family can say, "I want the white one.........." and we all know what they mean.
Vectors are 2010s blue LTX and white
Venture GT is Black
Viper is going to be Red
Traded in Black Apex and purple XTC Dx.

maddog223 said:
LTX-DX $11,700 .....I loved my APEX (for sale) and I've ridden a Vector, so now I'll have a Viper to go with my '70 and'71 vintage Yamaha's......

Who did you order your new viper from? I had a great buying experience with Troy City Garage.

Snow checked a xtx se in Ontario Canada for 15700 otd
from dunfords of havelock great people to deal with

I snow checked from Brownells.

powerguy1 said:
maddog223 said:

Who did you order your new viper from? I had a great buying experience with Troy City Garage.

I snow checked from Brownell's. Always great to deal with. I am not a fan of TCG.

All I ride is Vt. Trails AWESOME!!!! :sled1:

Spring ordered a LTX LE. Haven't been this excited about a sled since the old triple/triple days!

Spring Ordered a XTX Le with turbo. Its going to be a long summer waiting!

Back