• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sorry, gotta ask

TurboJamie said:
Terrible resale around here I called two dealers that carry poo and yamaha to work a trade towards an Axys and both had 4 vipers in crates yet.

Thanks I appreciate the response.

That's what I was afraid of. Right now Doo seems to be the only one selling out regularly.

I'd consider the AXYS, but 3 things nag me:

1) First year Polaris-history
2)The rear linkage junk is a hideous mechanical nightmare
3) I own a 2013 Ranger XP 900. I love the machine, but Polaris is poor about fixing ongoing issues that linger in 2014 model year.

TD Max said:
TurboJamie said:
Terrible resale around here I called two dealers that carry poo and yamaha to work a trade towards an Axys and both had 4 vipers in crates yet.

Thanks I appreciate the response.

That's what I was afraid of. Right now Doo seems to be the only one selling out regularly.

I'd consider the AXYS, but 3 things nag me:

1) First year Polaris-history
2)The rear linkage junk is a hideous mechanical nightmare
3) I own a 2013 Ranger XP 900. I love the machine, but Polaris is poor about fixing ongoing issues that linger in 2014 model year.

Are they actually having issues with the rear linkage, mechanically? Yeah they look weird...but I can overlook that. But if they're having issues...I haven't heard of any...?

sgauthier said:
Really and you didn't take him up on it. i would have told him to show me the cash. you can buy 2 carry over sleds for that price. if that would have been me i would have said Hell ya, they make them every day, nothing rare about any of these sleds to justify that kind of money.

Really? Show me where you can buy a '14 RTX SE for $8750 out the door.

Canadian???????????????????? That money does not work in our coke machines! you have to move to Canadia :drink:

i should have written in NEXT FALL i could buy 2 sleds for that much. there will still be new 2014's out there sitting and they will come down in price to clear them out. besides i didn't mention anything about a new sled. i let someone else depreciate it and then i buy it. there all to expensive.

FYI. our Canadian money works just fine in our Coke machines. never had a problem using it. Yours on the other hand does not work up here, sorry

sgauthier said:
i should have written in NEXT FALL i could buy 2 sleds for that much. there will still be new 2014's out there sitting and they will come down in price to clear them out. besides i didn't mention anything about a new sled. i let someone else depreciate it and then i buy it. there all to expensive.

FYI. our Canadian money works just fine in our Coke machines. never had a problem using it. Yours on the other hand does not work up here, sorry

Carry-over implies NEW sled, not used and I don't think you will find them that cheap OTD next Fall either.

:bore: i also never said i would buy a Viper (don't want one) and yes I bet you will find carry over Vipers(or a Cat , same sled) next year for under 10grand. i can get a 2012 carry over Apex for approx $10 grand right now plus i would have 6-7 grand leftover that i can buy a new econo 600 Skidoo for my son.

:dead: i'm done beating this horse. point is/was if that crackhead offerd him that much he should have taken and ran

I was kidding guys , if someone did I would have , so my question is , who really know what the resale is on the sr viper it's not even a year old yet and winter isn't over

You can get a nytro, apex and a vector cheep because there like old been around for years and haven't changed at all , and nobody wants them !

09nytro said:
I was kidding guys , if someone did I would have , so my question is , who really know what the resale is on the sr viper it's not even a year old yet and winter isn't over

You can get a nytro, apex and a vector cheep because there like old been around for years and haven't changed at all , and nobody wants them !

Crap I was hoping there was a chance I could 1/2 of the money back I have in this sled.

Nice going 09 youve ruined my day - only 1 thing left to do :drink:

sgauthier said:
:bore: i also never said i would buy a Viper (don't want one) and yes I bet you will find carry over Vipers(or a Cat , same sled) next year for under 10grand. i can get a 2012 carry over Apex for approx $10 grand right now plus i would have 6-7 grand leftover that i can buy a new econo 600 Skidoo for my son.

:dead: i'm done beating this horse. point is/was if that crackhead offerd him that much he should have taken and ran

So really you're just trolling around spouting nonsense about stuff you have zero interest in. Ok, got it.

:die :o|

sgauthier said:

Viper prices are not going to crash as the Apex model has.............

09nytro said:
I was out ridding today and some guy came up and offered me $17,500 , so I think it's pretty good!

Attachments

• best_of_tapiture_50_photos20.jpg
    best_of_tapiture_50_photos20.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 77

Back