• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sorry, gotta ask

TD Max said:
TurboJamie said:
Terrible resale around here I called two dealers that carry poo and yamaha to work a trade towards an Axys and both had 4 vipers in crates yet.

Thanks I appreciate the response.

That's what I was afraid of. Right now Doo seems to be the only one selling out regularly.

I'd consider the AXYS, but 3 things nag me:

1) First year Polaris-history
2)The rear linkage junk is a hideous mechanical nightmare
3) I own a 2013 Ranger XP 900. I love the machine, but Polaris is poor about fixing ongoing issues that linger in 2014 model year.

Yes while I ride a doo and I am good friends with my Doo dealer they have sold absolutely everything and I mean everything. New and used its all gone. They sold 120 something new machines this season alone. I was talking to the Poo dealer also a friend and he said they took in two used sleds last weekend just to have something on the floor everything is gone.

Prices have went down already...how much will they is the question. But yamaha's line up has more of the same, so they won't drop much yet IMO. Unlike the past years.

Little confused why you even care tho?

Back