• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Speedo relocation Bracket

Here's one I made and powder coated. It is aluminum and flexes in the event of a rollover. High enough to see it well, but doesn't get damaged.

Here's away to use the yamaha pod protection bracket and still use your stock windshield. I used two pieces of aluminum tubeing 2.75 inches long(so i could route my cables and wiring in the stock location)..you'll have to get two 3 or 4 inch long metric bolts that are the same thread as the stock bolts...works perfect and i think this is how yamaha should of engineered this from the factory.

Attachments

• phazer 5.JPG
    phazer 5.JPG
    326.8 KB · Views: 127
Another view...(can't figure out adding more than one picture at a time)

Attachments

• phazer 6.JPG
    phazer 6.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 128
80h4thephaze said:
Hey all,
Anyone have some pictures on this bracket, i'm trying to decide whether to put it on the front or back and thread some holes.
No need to drill and tap holes, just turn the bar riser around. It didn't matter on my '07, the riser worked either way.

You guys are working too hard. Turn the stock mounting bracket upside-down. It is soft enough that you can bend to your liking. It will be the same as the mounting bracket on the original post.

Exactly its that simple, I just wasted my money and got the relocation bracket from yamaha. :o|

Hey all!
Good news! The bracket came in and i installed it a couple minutes ago. It looks and fits awsome!. All but one wire which you can maneuver to make it fit better. If the bracket colour looks different than the phazers colour, its the flash on the camera. The colours match perfectly! Here are the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0747 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0747 (Medium).JPG
    83 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0748 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0748 (Medium).JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0749 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0749 (Medium).JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0750 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0750 (Medium).JPG
    57 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0751 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0751 (Medium).JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 121
Prav said:
You guys are working too hard. Turn the stock mounting bracket upside-down. It is soft enough that you can bend to your liking. It will be the same as the mounting bracket on the original post.
Yep I'm with patty jack and prav, works great. :rocks: doesn't it!

Back