• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Speed's of a Rx Warrior

RX_rider

Veteran
What kind of top speed can you get of a stock rx warrior? think it'll beat the mzx 800 H.O of something else like a summit 700 or a switch back 800?

Once broken in it should run with those sleds. Clutched and with K&N's it will beat those sleds.

Speeds on the speedo have been reading in the high 120's for mph in 2-3" of snow (gps showed 116). This is with stock air box and Ulmer Racing Stage III clutch kit. Once we get the clutching for the ECP filter kit calibrated I believe low to mid 130's in the same conditions is possible.

I know I'm not broke in yet, but this past weekend in 8" of powder I had a new 800HO that I couldn't hang with. Granted he was better studded and it was Ice under the snow.

The most I've ever seen on the dream meter is 207km/h on my 04' warrior. That translates to 129mp/h I think, times .9 and it's around 116mp/h. My warrior is stock and I am running an ultimax 3 belt, I was told this belt would lower my top speed but with the stock belt last year I only got 200km/h on the dream meter.

:4STroke: WarriorWithin

Just last weekend I hit 123 mph on Long Lake. My sled is stock with the exception of Simmons Skis. Gotta believe a small guy could get in the high 120's as Rock is not small.

The most I've seen on my 04 Warrior is 113 MPH on the speedo!
Going up against an 04 Rev 800 HO with a driver about the same weight as me we where dead even in three seperate races on the lake in front of Real Masse in Quebec.
I was also up against an 02 MXZ 800, 02 Polaris 800 XC, and an 04 Viper and the Warrior was quicker!
I recently tried the O/S/O primary spring and shimming the secondary with 5/16 lock washers for overdrive and the results where disappointing. I did not gain any top end and no notice :( able accleration advantage

Had my Box Stock 04 up to 126mph the first day out. That was on hard pack rail bed. I't pulls harder now that it has 500 miles on it. Going to the river this sunday So I will top it out again and see what I get. ===SRXSRULE===

so how long did it take you guys to get up to that speed. like what kind of distance? and how many km's did you have on the ODO when you did it?

I was riding about 90mph when I pinned it and had it to the bar for about a mile. It was still gaining slowly when I let up at 126mph . Had 26 miles on the odometer at the time. ===SRXSRULE===

Back