• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spring Sneak Peak - Minneapolis - No Yamaha!

michaelscs

The Spring Sneak Peak Tour has all 4 manufacturers. Maximum Sled & AmSnow have the schedules on their sights. The Minneapolis show is at the Convention Center on March 12, but it says on AmSnow that Yamaha will not be present! I think it's a big mistake for Yamaha. I know their official intro is only on the 13th, but last year Arctic Cat wasn't at the Minneapolis show and many people at the show didn't think to highly of them. Big mistake Yamaha! :o|

Too bad it's at the convention center. By the time you park and pay to get in ,you have $15-20 spent. What a ripoff. Last year they had it at the Earl Brown Heritage Center and it was free.

I have an Apex, and I really enjoy it. I had an Attak before that, and a ViperS, Warrior and RX1. I'm definately familar with Yamaha, but the new Doo 4tec and DI have me interested in looking at other options.

There is a direct link to the show on Yamaha's web site. Why would they advertise the show and not be there?

I would think they will be present

I confirmed it with my dealer today. He said they will not be at the Minneapolis show. He said their dealer meeting and sled intro is on the 13th at Lake Geneva, WI., so they won't show to the public before the dealers on the 12th. He said they might have a Nitro XTX there.

I'd hate to see Yamaha not have showing of their much anticipated new line!! I know they have been releasing all the blurry spy photos, but you would think they would get teh dealer thing out of the way earlier so they could be a part of that show. I'd hate to think about all the people who will be making a purchasing decision that day..

Attachments

• Picture 417.jpg
    Picture 417.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 63
a good first impression is everything..

If yamaha isnt there, they will loose alot of sales to the other brands..

Planting the seed in peoples heads is very important

According to the folks at Leisure Features Inc. Yamaha will have a 2009 Nytro XTX at the show and thats it for any 2009 products along with some other stuff (2008 product I guess!). I myself will be waiting to see all the new iron before I snow check anything. Hopefully all the manufactures will have everything at the Expo in W Yellowstone on the 14th of this month! ;)!

Scooter700 said:
According to the folks at Leisure Features Inc. Yamaha will have a 2009 Nytro XTX at the show and thats it for any 2009 products along with some other stuff (2008 product I guess!). I myself will be waiting to see all the new iron before I snow check anything. Hopefully all the manufactures will have everything at the Expo in W Yellowstone on the 14th of this month! ;)!

I really kind of wander if they dont have something new and exciting to show..

Why else wait till two weeks after everyone else to show there sleds.. doesnt make good marketing sense

welterracer said:
Scooter700 said:

I really kind of wander if they dont have something new and exciting to show..

Why else wait till two weeks after everyone else to show there sleds.. doesnt make good marketing sense
or maby they do have somthing new and exciting and want 2 keepp it a surprise

Back