• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sticker Kit

Phazer500

Extreme
Well I'm looking to change up the look of my Phazer.. I don't really want to spend $300 on a sled wrap, so I was thinking of looking for like a sticker kit that has a variety of large, medium, and small sized stickers. Since my stuff is FXR I was looking for an FXR sticker kit but could not find one. So I have been looking around and all I can find is "Monster Energy" kits.. And I do not want that, does anyone have any suggestions? I mean, I'd like a sled wrap, if it wasnt so darned expensive. Any thought and suggestions are appreciated.[/code]

RayKnobs said:
Thank you for not purchasing any monster energy sticker kits. I am surprised they weren't all back ordered by kids with skidoos

LMAO! So true. I would never ever disgrace a Yamaha with monster energy! I just need some sticker kit or something though. Really don't like how my sled looks like other RTX's too. I need uniqueness. All the sled wraps are just way outta my price range.

i'm sure you already know about the oem graphics sticker kits for phazer if you don't like that one try nytro kit and put on phazer you can place them on recommended spots or customize yours by switching up kit is on yamaha site and run around 80 bucks i have also seen some yam dirt bike sticker kits you could look at to customize your phaz

Looks back at the "Lets see your Phazer" pictures post. There are some great looking sleds in there! Maybe get a few ideas?
I'm in the same boat, mine is bone stock. These things are like PT Cruisers, lol, seems everyone changes them up.

Kodak: Yeah I've seen them and they just aren't really awesome, ya know? Like they're pretty cool and everything but yeah. Thanks for the response by the way.

RayKnobs: This is starting to look like a good option! I like the urban camo, the only concern is how difficult it would be to put on. I just have a feeling it may be rather difficult to cut it and fit it.

Spike337: Yeah I looked at all of them. haha. One idea I got is the little vent on the right side cover, I plan on painting that white.

Phaz. There are a lot of youtube tutorials about vinyl wrapping. How to apply, stretch, work out the bubbles. Often the suppliers provide great instructions. Instead of cutting and then applying you could apply, then using a razor cut out the shape or trim off the excess. If i were to wrap the hood i would start with a piece that covered the whole thing, apply it, flip it over and trim off the overhang.

I think another way involves covering the panel in soapy water so the decal slides around then you squeegee out the water from under it. That might only work for oem die cut decals and not the sheet vinyl wrap

Talk to Robb at Blown Concepts his shop is downtown Minneapolis. He might be able to help you out with something a little less expensive. He also has a sweet looking Phazer.

Attachments

• IMG_2072.JPG
    IMG_2072.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 123

Back