• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stiff Throttle Lever

Mad Dog

Anyone else feel like the throttle pull on the RS sleds is really hard? My thumb gets really tires riding all day. it also seems like the lever is too far away from the grip. it seems if it were longer and a little flatter it would be easier. does anyone know if there is an aftermarket company that makes different throttle levers? Thanks
:rocks:

I have noticed it is heavier then other sleds I have riden. It doesn't bother me but I let my wife ride it all last weekend and it took her hand three days to feel better. That was only after 130 miles I imagine the throttle will lose tension as the sled gets broke in more. With only 200 miles on the dog I am still lettting stuff break in.

Jeff

throttle

Yea for the first ride this year my thumb was killing me. Also i wish the high beam button was a little easier to get to

my last 3 or 4 polari were all like that also
part of it is they have so much power (all the new sleds)
that we don't hold it pinned as much so the hand is open more often

my solution is to loosen the whole assembly and twist it toward
you so the thumb part is pointing almost half way down, then retighten.

this is way easier on the grip :Rockon:

Back