• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock Riser Height? I WANT TO BUY ONE IF 8"

STI

What is the stock riser height on the Mtn Lite?

I'm wondering if it would be a good replacement for the Nytro riser that is only 6" tall.

EMAIL ME @ TTEBBE@HOTMAIL.COM

Thank you
Tim

Consider the Rox Pivot risor it adds about 2 inches to
your rise and you can pivot it for fit.

resized_2006121622315_7452.jpg

We have fully polished billet aluminum risers available for the Phazer.

The 6" riser with adapter block has a total of 8.5" of rise when measured from the top of the steering column. Our 8" riser with adapter block has a total of 10.5" of riser.

Our risers for the Phazer will also accomodate mounting of the speedometer, and stock windshield.

See link to our website in my signature below.

Thanks Guys. I'm actually just looking to find out what the stock height is to maybe put one on my new Nytro. The Nytro is 6" and I need 2 more inches. I'm hoping the Phazer is 8" total.

Thanks

STI, I measured the block is 7 3/4 inches tall.
I still say the rox or other types of pivot will
give you the height you want and adjustability

that just look not very safe. i axed my stock setup and got powermad adapter kit and risers .

bc, not sure how it would look unsafe, but I've gone
over the bars a couple times, and the bars have gone under the sled once or so.. they haven't budged.

well if u hit the handle bars hard like i have the mx set i have moves if u go over the bars. plus i'am tall guy and the stock bars hurt my back to.

Phazed-Coug, Any modifications neccessary on the install. Hopefully it is simple. Not a mechanic at all

Brown I had to reroute the throttle cable under the bars instead of over.. and I had to remove the stock pin in the bar(its just a pin
that fits to keep the bars from rotating), doesn't affect the bar.

No cable extensions needed.

Back