• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Strange issue today

I know this is bit late but the other day I was adjusting the clutch and when I went to take my belt off from the secondary my sheaves would not separate.... It was either frozen to the belt or the buttons were froze on the helix. I had to run the sled on the stand till she broke free... This being said... I would imagine that this would be my problem of feeling the clutch slip on the first couple hundred feet on cold mornings. I guess I'll have to recital the clutches! Anyone else notice this?

nytroman20 said:
I know this is bit late but the other day I was adjusting the clutch and when I went to take my belt off from the secondary my sheaves would not separate.... It was either frozen to the belt or the buttons were froze on the helix. I had to run the sled on the stand till she broke free... This being said... I would imagine that this would be my problem of feeling the clutch slip on the first couple hundred feet on cold mornings. I guess I'll have to recital the clutches! Anyone else notice this?
No If she's not warm it feels like it's melted together..

Yeah she's always stored in an ingested garage.... Still kinda annoying when trying to go through powder! It takes it's place but makes you wonder what could be wrong.

Back