• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stretching an 08' RTX?

Go with the OFT 144" tipped up and never look back. I have 3000 miles on my setup and it has been bullet proof. I would recommend the backcountry. Works great on trail and off trail!

I'm in Esko MN just south of Duluth, at the moment looking at the grass in yard and my dog laying in the sun...WTF! Anyway, snonuts what did you do for gearing when you went out to 144'?

I'm in Esko MN just south of Duluth, at the moment looking at the grass in yard and my dog laying in the sun...WTF! Anyway, snonuts what did you do for gearing when you went out to 144'?
I just recently did the conversion on my rtx to a 144", mind had a star suspension setback kit when I bought it so it had a 128" track, I added tracks USA 121"-136"rail extensions and it fit perfectly, I highly recommend picking up the 121"-144" extensions from muffin works LTD, they have some great stuff and their parts are on clearance sale I believe. My gearing is stock and the sled hauls the track just fine, yes it's supercharged so maybe the 50hp difference will yield a different result.

I went with tipped rail track usa extensions to 144'' and love it, they are very well made and great price, added a stock xtx tunnel extension from Travis at Bop, handle the bumps great, I need a better track for the deeper stuff but I mostly ride trails anyway

Back