• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Summer Mods needed for the XTX

fxnytrortx3 said:
i have an 08 fx nytro rtx and i think im gonna get a gytr silencer and a mountain strap. thats pretty much all i think i need.

I think I would like both of those options, where can you find them and for how much???

I spoke to Troy as well he seems like a good guy. I would have gladly purchased through him too although things just didn't work out. I have not ordered the tank yet. I will only order if they fix the fit n finish on it, Gage said he would let me know when he hears. If I do hear I will certainly contact you to let you know. The riding out is pretty good, now this year was challenged as I think most areas in and around WPG were. However you can pretty much get anywhere from the Stonewall area. Warren, St Laurent, pertersfield, Gimli, Arborg, Hecla or you can go the other direction to Selkirk, Grand Beach, pine falls or all the way to Falcon if your in for a long haul. It's a good place to live if you ride that's for sure.

Back