• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SUMMER SUCKZ SALE BACK ON STEALTH BIG WHEEL KITS!1 $30.00 OFF

November is not the end of the world. None the less that sucks. Might have to run it with two wheels for a few rides. The two wheels would get a guy through a few thousand maybe. But the peace of mind of the JT kit is where it’s at.

November is not the end of the world. None the less that sucks. Might have to run it with two wheels for a few rides. The two wheels would get a guy through a few thousand maybe. But the peace of mind of the JT kit is where it’s at.
It just tough in my spot, sleds are normally up to the cabin for the winter in trailer by December. If it became end of nov or pushed back again it would be a lot. As of now many guys already on back order so what happened if they don’t make enough wheels to get to mine etc. I’ll call in nov an see but I’m not expecting it.

Last edited:
Wondering if a summer sale on big stealth kits this year.

Ordered today from aberfoyle.they seem like decent people.going to be glad to get rid of the tri hub and reduce rear slider wear.shipping was a killer via fed ex

Last edited:
Ordered today from aberfoyle.they seem like decent people.going to be glad to get rid of the tri hub and reduce rear slider wear
Aberfoyle has sold a lot of theses heavy duty wheel kits over the last several years.

I got mine a couple weeks ago from aberfoyle. Was just shy of 600 cad with shipping and taxes.looks like a nice unit but pricey.snowmobiling is the most fun you can have spending money

Last edited:
I got mine a couple weeks ago from aberfoyle. Was just shy of 600 cad with shipping and taxes.looks like a nice unit but pricey.snowmobiling is the most fun you can have spending money
Are they 8.5" or 8.2"

Back