• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

supercharger kits from yam

GT03235

Expert
I was told that you can get a turbo or supercharger from yam forunder $1500? is this true or would only be as an add on for a new sled? $1500 sounds awesome to me instead of the average 5k plus which i commonly see in the mags and on line. Plus 180 hp is far better than the standard 130 odd :yam:

It has to be an add on to a brand new sled.
It maes less power then the mpi stage 1 which has 200 hp and more stuff.The Mpi through yamaha is 180hp.

It was a spring only promotion in the US for the 2012 Mountain Nytros.

Put $500 down on a snowcheck and that guaranteed you a 2012 Nytro with your choice of a MPI Supercharger OR a Push Turbo kit for an additional $1,500.

The dealer has to do the install of the kit and everything is covered under warranty.

I went the turbo route - my sled should be showing up any day now.

Ulmer Racing is working on the Yamaha/MPI 180 hp supercharger kit to be run at sea level. We are installing one on our shop FX Nytro XTX and hope to have some information available next week.

What we hope to package up as a total package is the supercharger kit, MTX rear heat exchanger kit, low temp thermostat, clutching, and gearing.

SMA-SUPER-00-00-1-500.jpg

Srxspec said:
Ulmer Racing is working on the Yamaha/MPI 180 hp supercharger kit to be run at sea level. We are installing one on our shop FX Nytro XTX and hope to have some information available next week.

What we hope to package up as a total package is the supercharger kit, MTX rear heat exchanger kit, low temp thermostat, clutching, and gearing.

Any news here, Allen? Sounds like a really interesting solution.

Srxspec said:

Any new info on this?

Nothing yet, I hope to have something ready by Hay Days, but haven't made much progress on it yet.

We are swamped right now trying to get service jobs done, etc. As soon as we get through these we will have several cool new items on the dyno (including a 2011 Apex pushing 290 hp on pump gas)!

Has anyone had any thing to do with the push turbo setup on the nytro factory offer

Back