• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SUPERCHARGER SETUP, NEED HELP

FX4

RUNNING A 2004 WARRIOR SUPERCHARGED, RUNNING 5PSI OF BOOST STOCK MOTOR, MONO SUSPENSION 1 INCH TRACK, 216 STUDS, ULMER CLUTCH KIT,CR10EK PLUGS, STOCK JETTING

FINALLY GOT IT OUT ON A GOOD STRECH OF LAKE THIS PAST WINTER, THOUGH THIS THING WAS FAST UNTIL MY FRIENDS 2005 MACH Z WENT BY ME

NOT SURE IF THIS THING IS WORKING THE BEST IT COULD BE
SEEMS TO BE QUICK OFF THE LINE THEN KINDA FALLS ON IT'S FACE ON TOP END. ONLY REVS 9800RPM[

jUST WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYTHING I SHOULD CHECK OR JUST SWITCH TO 7.5PSI TO BEAT THE MACH Z[/b]

5 psi on a blower is not so much power afterall...

falling on its face up top does not helps either... let her rev to 10500 a least ... should keep up or beat mach-z.

By the way, there are fast mach-z too... don't under estimate them all!

Is there a trick to get this thing to rev, thought it might be the clutch kit, so I put the stock clutching back in,no difference

FX4 said:
Is there a trick to get this thing to rev, thought it might be the clutch kit, so I put the stock clutching back in,no difference

Are you kidding?

stock clutch should hit rev limiter real bad.

take your clutches off and check them. They may be binding up.After 6 years they most likely need rebuilt.

Shouldn't the jets be changed? More air, more fuel you'll need bigger jets. You may be starving her.

Do you have a aif fuel gauge on this? It needs to pull 10500 rpm. What pulley combo are you running? Are you running pump gas or race gas?

either clutching or jetting is wrong. as the power between 9800 and 10500 is REALLY different.

also, just for fun swap a new belt on it. mine wont rev 10k with a worn belt. new one.. AWSOME... ripped it up and was 10x as fast.

Back