• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Suspension Choices?

rcp1018

Pro
Looking for some suggestions as to what suspension I should put under my 2013 Apex.
Keep the Mono and put in a MegaFloat or Hygear Dual Rate Spring, try a Polaris, or go with an M20 Airwave.
Decisions, decisions .........
BTW I have Fox Float 3's in front.

My riding style is aggressive trail with most of my riding split between Quebec and Old Forge.
As far as budget, no limit for a great ride and no backaches.

I have an m20 installed on an 04 warrior with a mountain seat and Rox adjustable riser. I love that sled rides great and no hyfax issues. I also have an 07 attack gt with hygear dual spring and revalve. The hygear setup works no bottoming and very good in bumps until they get really big. I ride out of Redfield so you can amagine how big the woops get. I don't have any time on a mega float or Polaris suspensions. The M20 with the platinum spec. Will take anything you throw at it very plush.

I had the M10 on my 96 ZRT 8 years back and it rode like a Cadillac . So IMO go with the M20 or the Hy gear set up at the very least. Redfield bumpy? Who knew? LOL :rofl:

Back