• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Suspension removal help

tbarile

Was going to replace the rear bogey wheel and noticed part of the suspension broke. Is that the dreaded w arm I’ve read about? I’m trying to take the suspension out but having problem. I removed the 2 front nuts in the footwell and the front dropped. I then removed the 4 (2 on each side) rear nuts located in the footwell but the rear is still stuck in place. Am I missing something?

33AEDF83-868E-4EBC-A0A0-F526F55AB96D.jpeg

Disregard. You guys probably knew this but the bolts in the footwell do not detach the suspension. Removed the 2 bolts under the footwell and she dropped out.

Send the shocks out to get rebuilt and revalved while you have the skid out. See if Hygear makes torsion spring spacers. Both of these updates made my sled so much more comfortable to ride.

Send the shocks out to get rebuilt and revalved while you have the skid out. See if Hygear makes torsion spring spacers. Both of these updates made my sled so much more comfortable to ride.
That is the mono, no torsion springs. A revalve on a stock mono can do wonders for ride quality, depending on model year. If that is a pre 2008 mono, then see about a front arm from Barn of Parts, 2008+ models were reinforced

Back