• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sway bar on 2007 MTX

froines

I am thinking about removing the sway bar on our Phazer to make it less tippy on side hills. Anyone else done this or have any suggestions?

I removed mine and tightened up the preload on the front shocks. It rolls around on the trails like a canoe, but its pretty cool on a steep sidehill the uphill ski pulls right up to the body, and the one hanging in the air looks like its going to fall off its so far away from you.

if you remove the anti-sway bar, it will be more tippy. Better for carving and sidehilling, but when I tried removing mine, it was way too tippy. But it is all personal preference so try it and see if you like it.

on a side note, The MTX has the STIFFEST swaybar from the factory to compensate for the light weight springs. there is a lighter bar available if you don't like NO bar.

Back