• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tattooed You!?

It will be interesting to see how they hold up to the test of time. I have a buddy that had a Black Panther on his arm that over the years has turned into a bear skin rug lol.......It really doesn't look like a Panther anymore........

Mighty said:
It will be interesting to see how they hold up to the test of time. I have a buddy that had a Black Panther on his arm that over the years has turned into a bear skin rug lol.......It really doesn't look like a Panther anymore........
the key is to keep them out of the sun! or keep sun block on them! the suns rays will break down the ink and dispearse it through the skin. proper care and it will last a long time!

How about when you get fat and they change their size..............I saw this fat chick the other day with a rose on her back that now looked like a head of cabbage lol........

Mighty said:
How about when you get fat and they change their size.........
I am hoping when i lose wieght the tatt will get smaller and colors more vibrant! lol....

sleddheadd said:
Mighty said:
How about when you get fat and they change their size.........
I am hoping when i lose wieght the tatt will get smaller and colors more vibrant! lol....

Or lose enough and Foghorn Leghorn ends up looking like Chicken Little..... LaLaLa

...some of my ink...

l_4f85f734a4579ae29647e2d32cb65cd8.jpg

I too love the Looney Tunes and always will. I also agree that the cartoons of today just dont cut it. The one episode that sticks out in my mind is the Hillbilly one where they sing that song. You pull my beard and Ill pull yours end it off in a tug of war. Its my fave. Mel Blanc was a genius and its hard to imagine but he did all the voice characters.

Nice ink gypsyroots! Jen finally had hers done last tues. here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0159 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0159 (Small).JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0162 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0162 (Small).JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0163 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0163 (Small).JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0165 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0165 (Small).JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0210 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0210 (Small).JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 101
i had more work done to mine on wed. 7 hours total on this thing now and still more to go.

Attachments

• IMG_0208 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0208 (Small).JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0209 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0209 (Small).JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 97
cool tattoos...I've been thinking about one for some time now, but still haven't dared to pull the trigger....

I'm wanting something like 509 films logo for their film 'evolution'....here's the logo...freshen it up, take the text away, and bang, coolest tattoo ever...

newtop.gif

obr said:
cool tattoos...I've been thinking about one for some time now, but still haven't dared to pull the trigger....

I'm wanting something like 509 films logo for their film 'evolution'....here's the logo...freshen it up, take the text away, and bang, coolest tattoo ever...

newtop.gif
That is cool! What a great idea! hmmm......

i really like the looney tunes tribute its really classey and the artist is great! i agree that looney tunes were a saturday morning cartoon that WAS worth getting up for! so many great skits im gonna sound dumb but i didnt know that he did all the voices, thats amazing! some of my fav cartoons now are Family Guy, Futuerama, and of course the simpsons, i have been wanting a tat for a long time now and have done alot of thinking on what i wana get i have been through many many ideas and i think i got it (somewhat) it will have Canada and a Maple Leaf sorry no pics it all in my head for now, lots of nice work on hear guys it has made me want a tat that much more!

I spent a week and a half in a burn unit about 10 years ago, so I figured I'd just decorate the scars..
Pictures2025.jpg

Back