• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tattooed You!?

Hey Nate great idea! I spent three weeks in burn unit in Milwaukee, not such a great time is it! My burns were from steam and it was 11 years ago October 3rd, not much for scars except from the skin graphs. I guess that is my tattoo, a constant reminder.

Cobalt
:-o

Yeah, recovery from that was a long and painful process. I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on anyone!! It took me a while to get up the nerve to get a tattoo, but now that I did it, I'd be open for another one or two...

here is mine all finished up.... 8.5 hours total!

Attachments

• IMG_0482 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0482 (Small).JPG
    41 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0479 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0479 (Small).JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0480 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0480 (Small).JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0481 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0481 (Small).JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 88
MrSled said:
I had my dog put on my chest.... I can try and get a photo out for you or you can see it next week ;)!
Thats awesome! I remember you talking about getting that. I'll never forget that story about Luther and the park bench! LMAO!!!!
This site is getting busy and there has to be more ink out there! Come on guys!

Not a real good pic but this is mine. It was a cover up and the guy did a GREAT job! You can not see any of the old one.

tattoo.jpg

Back