• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TekVest Group Buy Program – Totallyamaha

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
TekVest has provided Totallyanmaha and it's followers with a special group buy opportunity that will also directly benefit the site!!

What: 15% off MRSP from purchases made at TekVest.com, TekRider.com, and TekRider.ca

When: for the next 30 days, ending May 6, 2023

Why: SAFETY!!! The main reason to have a TekVest is for your safety on and off the trails! Second, a portion of each sale will directly benefit Totallyamaha, so make sure you pass this on to everyone you know!

How: go to any of the above sites and find your perfect fit! Enter the code TY2023 in the coupon code area prior to checkout.
**Note, To receive a discount, customers MUST include the coupon code at checkout, before paying for their order. All discounts are automatically applied during checkout. Only one coupon code can be used per sale, but each sale can include multiple TekVest products. Coupon codes cannot be combined.

Any model TekVest from the above sites can be used with this group buy.

Check out these new models:
New TekVest Models: TrailMaster and TrailSport
The TrailMaster is an evolution of the SuperSport, our longest running TekVest. It features the same incredible hybrid UHMW/foam armor as our pure-racing SX ProLite, but adds trail friendly features such as reverse-entry zippered pockets. UHMW is the only armor that remains functional down to -40 F, while being incredibly cut resistant to help protect against stud penetration.

TrailMaster Features:
• Vented armor plates allow body heat to insulate the inner pockets
• 2 inner pockets large enough to fit essential electronics
• Prolongs battery life in electronic devices such phones, Go-Pros, Spot/InReach & more
• 2 vertical slots in each inner pocket to store electronics & more
• Room enough to store 4 Smartphones or Battery Boosters, leaving room for wallet or maps
• Outer pockets are TekVest's long-astablished, reverse-entry zippered design
• D-rings & other attachment points are included
Sizes: XS | SM | MD | LG | XL | 2XL | 3XL (note: there is a small surcharge for 2X and 3XL)
1680819125190.png

Last edited:

Thanks Tom! TekRider has been helping to protect snowmobilers for over 25 years! When I was at Yamaha, they were required for any test or development riding. I've worn Freestyles, TrailMasters, SpokeMasters and BushMasters all over the place, including Revy and Japan. Each has unique features and benefits but my favourite for sledding has been the TrailMaster because of the pockets. They make it easy to stash a cell phone while protecting it from wind chill under your jacket.

The die-sub graphics are pretty cool. Unlike screen printing, the graphics on a TekVest are meant to last 20 years or more. Many riders option a full-custom die-sub vest for an extra $160 USD. Most of this cost goes into the labour required for design and proofing. You can see a bunch in their gallery. Here's some extra info on die-sub if anyone is interested.

Dye sublimation is a high-end printing process using a specially designed transfer paper that holds solid inks. The printer heats the ink, causing it to sublimate – which means it skips the liquid form and transitions directly into a gaseous state. Colors are applied to the fabric and your design is imbedded directly into the threads. So far, dye sublimation is the only process we know of that is superior to any silk screen or topical heat transfers. A dye-sub garment will last for years unlike typical silk-screened products that can dry out and shrink and crack over time. A dye sub design will last as long as your TekVest.

Thanks Tom! TekRider has been helping to protect snowmobilers for over 25 years! When I was at Yamaha, they were required for any test or development riding. I've worn Freestyles, TrailMasters, SpokeMasters and BushMasters all over the place, including Revy and Japan. Each has unique features and benefits but my favourite for sledding has been the TrailMaster because of the pockets. They make it easy to stash a cell phone while protecting it from wind chill under your jacket.

The die-sub graphics are pretty cool. Unlike screen printing, the graphics on a TekVest are meant to last 20 years or more. Many riders option a full-custom die-sub vest for an extra $160 USD. Most of this cost goes into the labour required for design and proofing. You can see a bunch in their gallery. Here's some extra info on die-sub if anyone is interested.

Dye sublimation is a high-end printing process using a specially designed transfer paper that holds solid inks. The printer heats the ink, causing it to sublimate – which means it skips the liquid form and transitions directly into a gaseous state. Colors are applied to the fabric and your design is imbedded directly into the threads. So far, dye sublimation is the only process we know of that is superior to any silk screen or topical heat transfers. A dye-sub garment will last for years unlike typical silk-screened products that can dry out and shrink and crack over time. A dye sub design will last as long as your TekVest.

Very cool process to really make them your own. We are looking into making ours have an Anniversary logo on them.

Me and the wife wear our tek vests every time on the sleds. I need a t shirt with flannel sleeves in xl to wear under it.

Back