• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

the best kit

In my opinion -Holtzman

Next would be - NOS Systems

We sell the NX kit they can give you more HP, wet is the way to go, if you want the most HP.

go boss noss!!!! no bottle heater needed, wont deliver noss without proper fuel pressure, same hit everytime, bigger shot is just changing a nossel for $20. fuel adjusters good till 80horse, they just came out with a different fuel set up for more hp if you want, works off AA batteries, dont have to cut into your sleds wiring, and with a little clutch work the mach z went down with out a problem. :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
just makes this sled fly!! and the kit goes on my raptor to boot!!!!! not alot of kits like it. so when you say who has the best kit out. for me its this kit. just the way i see it.

I would agree that NX kits, holtzman are great kits but the boss noss and possibly the boondockers just seem sooooo much easier to install with less hassle. Up to you though.

wantboost said:
who makes the best kit out there

Just a thought as I to WANT A NITROUS KIT ;)! ;)!

You could have made a poll, list all of the kits then vote on the kit U think is best.

Totall data should have something to say, U would think.

If U wish PM me and we can put one up, lets C what we get ;)!

I guess it depends on what you plan on doing and how much power you feel you need from the kit. i just put on a boondocker kit and feel it was really easy to install and dial in, and like the fact it'll keep compensate for lowering bottle pressure. I put the filters and n2o on in about 2 1/2 hrs. To me the kit makes plenty of added power (50hp. pill) though i've never ran it on snow yet, only grass (what a ride it was :shock: ). i personally have only seen one sled live with n2o on it (mine) so i sure as hell couldn't tell anyone which kit is better or worse for install or power or reliability, but this far i like the boondocker. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DRAGS THIS WEEKEND :yam:

Back