• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The M10 is in!

Groomerdriver

TY 4 Stroke Master
THe M10 is in! Put it in my 05 Vector. It's a M10 with the Ohlins clickers (front and back) CAM-It, and M-valve in rear Ohlins. I took my time on the install and overall it went really well. FAST could have added a few more details to the install sheet, but that's OK.

Just sitting on it in the garage told me = "now this is what a suspension should feel like!!!"

Was out running around the yard last night b4 the snow melts today (gonna be 40 deg) and made sure there were no surprises like clunks, rattles etc. SO FAR SO GOOD. Sled steered really well..too well which tells me I may be a little light in the ski pressure area. But it's too early to tell, and can be easily adjusted if needed.

Now all I need is some snow to ride on upnorth!!!! The first ride will have some finetuning involved but that's OK!!!!

If you have an 05 Vector and don't like the ride, buy a used M10 from FAST or off of Ebay and sell your stock skid to help make up the cost difference.

My thanks again to Rich Motorsports on getting the mount kit and setup tips!

I ordered a new airwave for my wife's Vector. It was suppose to be delivered mid Nov. but has yet to show up. I'm getting a little nervous that maybe there is trouble with the airwave and thats why they aren't showing up.
I had a M10 in my Viper and liked it, I'm sure you will too once you get a chance to get it on the snow.

here's a few pics

Attachments

• Copy of S 008.jpg
    Copy of S 008.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 82
  • reduced12.jpg
    reduced12.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 85
any one have directions or a book or something for setting up an M-10? i bought a warrior with an m-10 on it and i would like to get it dialed in for my size, it seems really soft right now....

sleddheadd said:
any one have directions or a book or something for setting up an M-10? i bought a warrior with an m-10 on it and i would like to get it dialed in for my size, it seems really soft right now....

You have mail!

Our local paper has a m-10 used for $600. Not sure if it would fit in my wife's vector. Question is does M-10 come one size fits all or by model and brand? I had a couple polaris's with M10 and loved the ride.

from what i saw on the web site they make different mounting brackets for them....where is that m-10 for $600? i might buy it for my wifes sled!!....lol :jump:

Arctic Express said:
Our local paper has a m-10 used for $600. Not sure if it would fit in my wife's vector. Question is does M-10 come one size fits all or by model and brand? I had a couple polaris's with M10 and loved the ride.

Other than different shock options, the only differences that I can see are the skid lengths....121....136...144...etc.

For $600, unless it was beat to crap and had bent arms....I'd buy it too. Even if it's a 136", you can buy rails for a 121" pretty cheap. You'll need a mount kit....$20 from Rich Motorsports (a TY supporter).

If you want any specifics on the install or anything, just let me know.

Jim

sledhedd - I'm PDF'ing the M10 Owners Manual as I type this!

I was able to get an M10 put on my 05 rage. It was installed at Fast in Eveleth Minnesota. I have not been able to ride much this year but am really looking forward to it.

Back