• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The TOTALLYAMAHA SNOWTRAIN TRIP(Canceled)

Just got my October issue of Ontario Snowmobile Mag which is published by Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs. Great article and some photos on the snow train.
Enjoy Ontario Our Trails are awsome.

So who's in? I'd love to go if the trip is getting full, but I don't want to be the only TY'ers there!!

I went back to work yesterday! we are in! We will be making a phone call and sending our deposit in next week.

i'm writing the deposit check now and puting it in mail tommorrow, we called decker and reserved our spot! WE ARE IN!

I had never heard of this DUI situation, of not being able to cross into Canada.
That counts many people out, I would guess!

I know most of our group can not go then!

:drink:

BR

love to go with you guys but funds are a little tight atm. bought too many upgrade parts for my sled, new enclosed trailer, tranny in pu, new wrx, etc.

want to know the sick part? i would have sledded home instead of the train. timmins to sudbury supposedly is only a day trip.

have fun guys. if it happens next year i will attend for shure.

We still do not know how many are in for this.who has made thier reservations? I see on the website it is open for whomever rides a Yamaha and wants to join the group.

Yes Canadian Customs can be brutal ..All depends on the person, USUALLY if you are very pleasent and not hiding anything and don't have any major convictions you are ok ....It's when they can sense that you are hiding something they will go through you .... Too many snowmobile trips planned for this year but maybe I will hook up with you guys at The Water Tower and ride to Bruce Mines .....Anything I can do to help let me know ........With the exchange rate now it should be somewhat cheaper for the guys from the states.......

That does suck.... Karen and I would have gone if it wasnt for the Disney Trip planned for early april.... maybe next year?

Back