• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

These tuners are the worst.

Curves installed. New bushings and rubbers were spot on. Just a slight pry with a flat head screwdriver and slipped right in place. Bolt went in easy also! Toe out adjusted roughly 3/8". Test ride tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• IMG_20161223_221503.jpg
    IMG_20161223_221503.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_20161223_221549.jpg
    IMG_20161223_221549.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 253
Curves installed. New bushings and rubbers were spot on. Just a slight pry with a flat head screwdriver and slipped right in place. Bolt went in easy also! Toe out adjusted roughly 3/8". Test ride tomorrow! Fingers crossed!
Damnit, that's where I should have put my registration stickers.

I just put 6" shapers on the inside and 4" woodys on the outside, I ran it yesterday on groomed, tight, and loose snow and loved it. No more push and not too much darting but that's on a 06 apex

That's some pretty aggressive toe out. Spec is 1/16" - 1/4". The closer to 1/16" the better.
Just going by what everyone here suggested for the curves. 1/4 per curve directions where they measure. I went stud to stud like suggested and went with 3/8" to start. Some are even saying 1/2".

Just going by what everyone here suggested for the curves. 1/4 per curve directions where they measure. I went stud to stud like suggested and went with 3/8" to start. Some are even saying 1/2".
Can always season to taste later. Enough typing. Get out and ride!
Merry Christmas!

UNREAL!! These curves and 6" slim Jim's are the best. This is the best handling sled I have ever rode. Never darted, floated in powder and I could use my fingers to steer and handle sled. Who needs powersteerin with this set up. First ride with tuners my shoulders were beat to death after I got done. Today I'm ready to go again. All I can say is wether you have to beg borrow or steel to get a set of these skis please do. Or just don't feed your family for a week like I did! LOL!

Chris, which model Viper do you have?

witch model of the curves ski are most people running and with what set up?

LTX-LE. Running a 1.75 track
Ok, I have the LTX SE and my steering is heavy. I spent what time I had getting the performance dialed it. That's pretty close now, need to start getting the suspension set good. It's not bad, just needs some fine tuning. I'll have to try the slim jims

Have you been jumping back and forth between yours and the wife's? How much difference between floats and qs3?

UNREAL!! These curves and 6" slim Jim's are the best. This is the best handling sled I have ever rode. Never darted, floated in powder and I could use my fingers to steer and handle sled. Who needs powersteerin with this set up. First ride with tuners my shoulders were beat to death after I got done. Today I'm ready to go again. All I can say is wether you have to beg borrow or steel to get a set of these skis please do. Or just don't feed your family for a week like I did! LOL!

So how much for the curves and slim jims? And what model

Where did you order your curves, & did you use the mounting kit $30-40? Thanks!

Back