• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

These tuners are the worst.

UNREAL!! These curves and 6" slim Jim's are the best. This is the best handling sled I have ever rode. Never darted, floated in powder and I could use my fingers to steer and handle sled. Who needs powersteerin with this set up. First ride with tuners my shoulders were beat to death after I got done. Today I'm ready to go again. All I can say is wether you have to beg borrow or steel to get a set of these skis please do. Or just don't feed your family for a week like I did! LOL!

Like you said about your shoulders hurt after your first ride same here..And heavy steering so are you still happy with the curves?

400 miles this week on the curves and slim Jim's. I still cannot say enough how much I like this set up. I also have the 17 le viper with the premium qs3's. Not sure how much that matters. No I have not rode my wife's 16 with float shocks yet but she said she loved the curves and the handling is night and day difference. I make it a priority to keep her happy with her sled. I will have to do this to see the difference. I got the curves from curves website. Paid $369 for entire kit in black +$40 for mount kit. Add another $20 for Anitas blue skis. Also $75 bucks a piece for the slim Jim's from Woody's. You guys do the math. Like I said didn't feed the family that week. LOL!

Last edited:
That is impressive feedback super1c. I'm about to order a set of curves too and am excited based on your experience and feedback.

Last edited:
I usually dont brag up one company or another but i still stand by my review. Over 600 miles now on this set up and smiling all the way. I hope your experience is the same. Love this sled for sure!!!

I am going to order my skis Tuesday getting a good deal for everything..365 curve X's mounts and 6 inch carbides

You got it. I got blue for wife and black for mine with the though if they ever came out with colored loops i would get blue for my black ones and white for wife.

Yes the woody slim Jim's are duel runner. I went with them as per recommendation from Mr sled. I think they are different then standard woody duellies in that the runners are a bit shorter making it easier to steer.

I put the curves on 15 xtx. By far the best thing I've ever done! I no worry about what my sled might do in every corner. 350-400 miles on them and I still can believe it.

So how many of you guys who put the curve xs on went up a hole on the strap?

Super1c, do you happen to know the part number on the slim jims you purchased? I'd like to get the same ones since they sound like they perform incredible.

Super1c, do you happen to know the part number on the slim jims you purchased? I'd like to get the same ones since they sound like they perform incredible.
SC6-5000 - C&A & Curve Slim Jim - 6"X 60 Degree Carbide - 1 piece
Part #: SC6-5000

Back