• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thinking about buying an nytro rtx couple questions

jfarms22

Well im looking into buying one and was wondering if i should wait till 09 to see if they fix the front end issue. im sure they will come out with somthing and it will be a update for the 08's

also quick question on excells exhaust do you have to use the power commander with it or not? THANKS

DO you ride super hard?? Have you ridden an X package rev? if so did it feel to stiff? cause the RTX is stiffer.

You better ride super hard or you'll hate the floats. Don't expect to get the rtx cause it looks cool and just turn down the shocks. The Floats don't turn down well, they work good for hard riding only.

don't now about the pipe and commander etc.

You do not "have" to run a power commander with excell's exhaust. A power commander might help with the proper map though.

yea i own an 04 doo 600 sdi so ya ive rode an x package rev thats what im actually selling to go to yamaha and buy a nytro or maybe a phazer. i ride pretty hard when i can.

I wouldn't let the front end issue worry you too much unless you see alot of guys having to pay for it out-of-pocket.

yes very true now i just have to sell the doo. just to many problems with it. so looked toward the 4 stroke and the future and found the yam phazer and fx nytro that 08 phazer rtx sounds pretty strong well stronger than the 07's

Back