• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

This years snowcross sled

yam177

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.jbeurotech.com
Few things left to do, new handle bars and installing 1.5 inch track, also need to get resi add on for front floats. but here is the updated pics.

This sled will be raced in Semi-pro stock and Open at Irace snocross and some Cross country races.

Sled will also be on display at haydays in Waldochs sports showroom.

Attachments

• img011.jpg
    img011.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 65
  • img013.jpg
    img013.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 79
  • img012.jpg
    img012.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 79
  • img015.jpg
    img015.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 82
  • img014.jpg
    img014.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 108

Looking good Seth
FYI- blue #'s are not ISR approved, of course with IRACE they'll be fine

Looks sweet. Jesse called me this morning. Should be getting my sled very shortly! Jordan at ArcticFX is cooking up something for me as well!

Phazer

Looks good. Makes me think about changing the look of my wifes Phazer.

Good luck this year.. :Rockon:

Oh my Seth! You have shown great improvement to the phazer keep it up bud, great job on posting pics and keeping us all informed. I will bring my SLR camers to haydays and get some clean pics. Your going to have to show everyone your handle bar riser!
Thanks Yami177. Try to keep everyone Possitive about owning a phazer and how much fun they are to race a XC race with.
Steve

Which handlebar riser was that you had on there? Sleds looks even better in person. Forgot my camera so I couldn't snap any pics.

Hmm I was near the sled most of the day I must have missed you.

Sled has RSI risers and Fly post adapter. The handlbars are RSI's and the grips and warmers are from them.

Glad you liked it

I talked to Steve quite a bit.Definitely helped me with mine.You guys are going to help us Phazer owners take it to next level.Much appreciated and hope you all keep posting.

yam177 said:
Hmm I was near the sled most of the day I must have missed you.

Sled has RSI risers and Fly post adapter. The handlbars are RSI's and the grips and warmers are from them.

Glad you liked it

I stood there awhile looking for you but you didn't come around. I never made it back over there during the day either.

I'm going to work with Muffinworks, a TY site advertiser, and see if we can make up something similar. I picked up a set of Fly snox bars for $30 that I'm going to put on. I liked the grips I might have to order some of those up.

Back