• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thoughts on the turbo?

VickiNL

Finding my phazer Mtx a little under powered in the powder. Any suggestions? I hear there is a turbo that can be installed.

Used kits don't come up for sale often and new ones are worth x2 the sled. I was looking to build a low boost (6psi) pump gas kit for mine but would still have $2000 tied up in a turbo, dynojet controller, scavenge pump, gauges, ect. That would get to around 115hp but I figured I can take that 2000$, sell my phazer, and get a cheap Viper XTX/MTX at the current blowout prices and have 130hp and a better chassis.

Used kits don't come up for sale often and new ones are worth x2 the sled. I was looking to build a low boost (6psi) pump gas kit for mine but would still have $2000 tied up in a turbo, dynojet controller, scavenge pump, gauges, ect. That would get to around 115hp but I figured I can take that 2000$, sell my phazer, and get a cheap Viper XTX/MTX at the current blowout prices and have 130hp and a better chassis.

True dat - the turbo sure makes for a fun little buggy though.

Back