• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tick Tock...When does your season end?

Ruckus

TY 4 Stroke Master
Fortunately here on the beautiful west coast of Newfoundland there's roughly 4 weeks of regular season left and you can usually trailer to the backcountry until May 24. I'd imagine Alaska and Labrador can beat us Newfies. How about it, guys?

We just got ten inches last week, but its warmed up to around 40 and its supposed to continue, so it really melting and the season is probably done. I had a blast playing in the fresh snow last week though!

are season in mid NH is totally over. maybe one more ride far north but its been mid 40's last week and 50's this week. the only plus side of the season ending is i get to take out my 07 yamaha R6!

we have been done here for a long time in SE MN....almost 70 degrees in rochester today

The boat is gonna come out of storage in a couple weeks to get cleaned up. Can't wait. I actually pulled the mower out to tune up today too.

road saturday 100 miles of snow 65 miles of slush water, grass and mud.

done.

Still waiting for it to start on the Avalon ... yard is bare ... the boat would be out except for the ice on the ponds ... had decent frost but no ^&%&% snow.

I rode 4 hours last Friday the 13th on Tug Hill, that's probably it for me. I'm still hoping for a late season storm, but it won't happen this week.

I road 150 miles on the 14th here in Maine (Eustis-Jackman). Riding was mid season awsome, but the march sun is very strong and the on trail riding will be done this weekend. "The County" will be riding for another two weeks. I would estimate that we will be able to ride off trail in the western mountains until the first week of april.

my aluminum boat sits outside all winter,i cant even see it,its buried,we still have alot of snow and the trails are still good but its mild and melting,in the bush the trails hold alot longer,sometimes the snow lasts up to late april early may ,was at my hunt camp this weekend,i got stuck real bad,there was 5 feet of heavy wet snow,had lots of fun and were going back for 2 more weekend coming,ice fishing time for me

My season started in the begining of October and I'll ride till the middle or end of May !!! It is minus 35 C here. The best of the season is still coming up here in the north !!! 2000 Kms so far this season...

I thought I was going to be the guy furthest north and the coldest but -25c and being in Hay River NT Canada just isn't going to do it!! Still tons of snow hoping it starts warming up soon.

We are finnally getting snow in the mountains. Figures, I was mentally set to put the sled up and the snow comes. My mind had switched to fishing and getting the Harley out. Oh well maybe one more ride, this SUnday and then its off to fishing.

couch said:
Still waiting for it to start on the Avalon ... yard is bare ... the boat would be out except for the ice on the ponds ... had decent frost but no ^&%&% snow.

Ha. We have something we like to call 'seasons' on the west coast. Also, there's a bright yellow ball in the sky often times, we call it 'the Sun'. Just teasing man (no I'm not, lol). Seriously though, I don't know how you guys do it over there. All that Rain, Drizzle and Fog. I'll put up with it though to see Neil Young in April! w00t!

Back