• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Time for 1st dealer service

newrx1toy2004

Extreme
I went back and read some of the old forums on types of oil to run, but I figured by now, some of you may have other opinions after using certain types of oils after a long period of time. I want to switch over to synthetic, and Amsoil seems to be the way to go....Any opinions or suggestions about the type of oil to use is greatly appreciated. :D Since this will be the very first dealer service on this machine, is there any other things that I should be aware of that the dealer may overlook?? :roll: Thanks Guys.

I think Amsoil is the best oil out there. I was told not to go to synthetic until the engine was fully broken in. They said that would be about 2K miles. I switch and it is much smoother starting in cold weather.

newrx1toy2004 said:
I now have 1600km on it, is that too soon for synthetic?? I broke the old girl in hard. :twisted:

I wouldn't think so. I also vote for amsoil, 0w-40.

Back