• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Time to tell how much is on the Odometer!

Got all of you beat. I have had NO problems with my 07 Phazer. Of course I just got it Sat. and it now has 2 tenths of a mile.
As for the game warden with 66,000 miles...I have to call someone out on that.

Tayz588 said:
Lets see all the numbers you guys got on the Phazers for total mileage on the sled. mine is at 1500 and have owned it since early January.
Phazer GT
1500 mi.
Both Tunnels openingsclosed off.
Not a single problem! Almost like riding my 250F.

2900 Km on my '08 VL since I got it in early Jan. Only reason for going back to the dealer was to get the reverse shimmed (still waiting for a permanent fix) and servicing.

Yeah thats really good! Hope to see some go over 10,000 in a few years..that would be pretty cool, most winters 500 miles is alot..but this year I put on over 1,000 on my phazer, and put on over 1,000 on my V-max Xtc. Great year in bluff country! Keep the readings coming!

Pat the rat-- Wow that is some riding. Glad to here someone has so many miles on a Phazer. :Rockon: :-o :Rockon:

ya,its been a good little sled so far,nothing broke on this sled in all those miles,still on the original belt(it is starting to squeek a bit)im on my 2nd set of slides wich are still half good,i pulled up 1 hole on the strap,made a huge difference,this is my wifes sled,ive got about 1500 miles on it myself

BombaPolaYama said:
OST said:
4450 miles on my 07 VL

Another cool pic in your avatar. Is that Western Brook Gorge?
Is that 4450Km in total or for this season?

Thanks for the compliment.
Av is taken at Rope Cove Canyon in Lewis Hills.

As of today I have 4671 miles (7517 km) total on my sled.
This year I have rode 2431miles (3911 km).

;)!

you could try to tell people that phazers dont need valve work till 25,000 miles and blah blah and they might buy it. I don't know if i beleive it really, my YZ250F is reliable, but idk if even a tuned down one could go that distance, guess time will tell!

bought my sled with 1750 kms on it brake failure at 1958kms and finished the season with 3400kms with no other mechanical problems (I sacked out hard and lost a panel and a wind deflector once, also another time i nosed it slightly and went over the bars, had to rip the wind shield and replace the plastic cover for the HUD)

Back